2. Use a fluffy brush to apply a pink eyeshadow over the eyelid all the way up to the crease. I used the hot pink from my Coastal Scents pallete.
3. Apply a glittering pink-purple shade in the outside corners and blend inwards. I used a shade by YSL.
4. Use a dark brown in the crease, but apply minimally and blend. I used a Clinique eyeshadow.
5. Line your upper lash line with black eyeliner, making the line thick and dramatic and winging it out and up at the sides. The wing should go more upwards than outwards. I used Stila's liquid eyeliner in black.
6. I then applied false lashes by Red Cherry and bound my false and real lashes together using Falsies mascara by Maybelline. I applied a generous amount of that mascara to my bottom lashes as well.
7. I used a small, flat eyeshadow brush to brush the pinkish purple shadow under my bottom lash line.
8. I finished the look by lining my bottom waterline with a black eyeliner (something I rarely ever do).