DIY OMBRE for brunettes
2. Apply the lightening serum to the lower half of your hair. Leave the serum in for 50-70 minutes. Times depend on what serum you're using and how light your hair already is.
3. Use a medium color dye to create a gradient effect between the blonde and the brunette hair. Leave in for about 30 minutes, give or take.
diy ombre for blondes
2. Use the darker brown at the roots.
3. Alternate dyes and apply the medium/light dye underneath the dark. The result should be gentle and gradient.
Colorful ombre for brunettes
2. Apply your dye and leave in as directed.
colorful ombre for blondes
Color Combination Ideas
♡ teal and blue
♡ pink and purple
♡ pink and orange
♡ pink and yellow
♡ blue and purple